Wednesday, May 25, 2011
During this trading day, I was able to accomplish two short trades in a quick amount of time. My first trade was for 3.25% and my last trade was for only 1.25%. So the two trades together resulted in a 4.50% increase or gain for the day.
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Watch this live Q&A webinar from May 12, 2011.
Presenters: Melvin Perry